“Progressive entrepreneurs realize the unstoppable power of outsourcing to handle aspects of their business that are essential but simply don’t make sense for them to deal with personally,” David Walsh, entrepreneur and author of source control.
Proten International outsourcing services was established with the understanding that every business has unique needs. Our aim is to augment businesses with a global pool of Human Capital that can compete directly with the biggest players in the Industry and WIN! With this we allow Organisations gain more control by focusing on their core businesses while we take care of all other non-core Human Capital functions that may constitute a distraction to their primary mission.
Why Use Proten International Outsourcing
We work as a Business partner with the full aim of supporting your business Growth, we take time to understand your business values, vision & mission, Organisational culture, identify your pain points and examine what differentiates you from the competition. Then we align our service delivery towards your vision through effective management of your most prized asset – YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL.
Our Outsourcing Services
- Managed Staffing
- Business Process Outsourcing
Managed Staffing refers to Talent Management from Employees entry to exit. It is owning and managing all or some of the human resources in specific departments or work areas as agreed with our client
- Talent Management
- Learning and Development
- Employee Engagement
- Payroll Administration
- Statutory Remittance
- Exit Management
Why should you consider our Managed Staffing service?
- Accelerated time to hire
- Improved quality of hire
- Reduced hiring cost and free employee replacement
- Avoidance of penalties from noncompliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Spending less time on HR functions frees up time to spend on strategic sales and growth goals, increasing revenues.
- Employee Retention
- Up to date Statutory remittance and compliance
- Increase flexibility to meet changing business condition, demand for product and services and technologies
Business process outsourcing, or BPO, is a business practice in which an organization hires another company to perform a process task that the hiring organization requires for its own business to operate successfully.
- Back Office Function
- Front Office Function
Why you should consider our BPO Service?
- Flexibility: BPO contracts can allow your organizations greater flexibility to adjust how you complete the outsourced business process, enabling them to better react to changing market dynamics.
- Competitive advantage: BPO enables your organization to outsource those processes that aren’t core to your businesses or missions, thereby enabling you to focus more resources on the operations that distinguish your Organisation in the marketplace.
- Higher quality and better performance: Because our core business as a BPO provider is performing the specific processes we are hired to do, we are, in theory, able to focus on providing those processes at the highest levels, often with greater accuracy, efficiency and speed.
- Quicker access to innovations in the process: We are better positioned to know about advances and innovations happening in our area of specialization, and are more likely to invest in new developments in process automation that can improve the speed, cost and/or quality of the work — benefits that flow back to the organizations that contracts with us.
- Expanded coverage: As an outsourced provider, we can expand the hours or geographical reach of your enterprise in a cost-effective manner.
Focus on your core business, Outsource your non-core business
Outsourcing even a portion of your company’s duties can result in considerable cost savings and add hours of productive time to your week.