Life at Proten/Working at Proten
Our success over the years has been dependent on the quality of our partners. At Proten International, we see each other as partners and not just colleagues/employees. We have created an enabling environment where you can contribute your ideas, an environment that encourages personal development, collaboration between partners and a room for growth in the organization.
If your desire is to work in an organization where personal development is encouraged, teamwork is key, excellence on the job is awarded. Proten International might be exactly what you are looking for.
Explore below to find out more about internship, graduate,and experienced opportunities.
Proten International is dedicated to nurturing young talents and preparing thm for the future ahead of them. We offer internship opportunities for you to learn from our team of experts in their various fields. This opportunity will enable you to gather technical expertise, grow your personal skills and make you discover your strengths. It’s a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Proten International constantly grooms young talents and provides them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven talents.
Interested candidates must:
- Show willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at TWO sitting.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We place high value on the fresh ideas talented and experienced people bring to Proten International. No matter your background, we are open to have you. Find out where you fit in.